top of page
Sat, May 13|
Quilted Jacket Class
The guild will be offering The Quilted Jacket Class at the Clean Stitch on May 13 from 10:00-4:00 taught by Marilyn Likes.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
May 13, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Missoula, 3275 N Reserve St, SUITE K ---Missoula, MT 59808, USA
About the Event
Learn to turn a sweatshirt into a stylish quilted jacket with teacher Marilyn Likes.
What to bring to class:
- · Sewing machine
- · Thread to match fabric
- · Rotary cutter and mat
- · Basic sewing supplies, scissors (large and small) seam ripper and straight pins
- · Marking tool, such as pencil, pen, or chalk that will show on the sweatshirt/fabric.
- · Optional-fabric glue sticks
- · Bring regular sewing foot, foot to zig-zag, ¼ sewing foot, walking foot for quilting. Free motion foot is optional.
· Pattern to be purchased at guild meeting after signing up on-line. Patterns will be available at May Guild Meeting.
- · One pre-shrunk crew sweatshirt with set-in sleeves NO RAGLAN SLEEVES, a least one size larger than your normal size. Designer recommends that the sweatshirt comes from the men’s department to ensure proper sleeve length. 100% cotton or cotton/poly blend.
- · For size small to large-2 ¼ yards of non-directional fabric or 2 ½ yards of directional. Binding need ½ yd. extra fabric.
- · Size x-large to xx-large 2 ½ yd. of non-directional fabric or 2 7/8 yards of directional. Binding- ½ yd. extra fabric
- · Size xxx-large- 2 ¾ yd. of non-directional fabric or 3 yards of directional. Binding-3/4 extra fabric.
- MAKE SURE TO PRE-WASH AND DRY SWEATSHIRT AND FABRIC.
Quilted Jacket - MQG Members
This class is for 6 guild members only.
bottom of page